Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Intro

As I travel along the extraordinary journey that I regularly refer to as my “life”, I am often struck by the profound and simple truth of the moment.  Various moments, they happen anytime, anywhere.  Incredible insights into humanity, nature, spirituality or normalcy spring up at me and surprise me like bubbles floating to the tip of my consciousness. I savor them with mystery, reverence and awe.  I am honored to share the wonder and the poetry of such moments.  Join me as I walk in cloud-filled shoes on the bumpy, cracked and fragile sidewalk of my urban life. 

(Where spiritual terms are used, feel free to insert your unique preferences.  I tend to use words like “God” or” Creator” or “Higher Being”, but please make yourself at home and create whatever meaning that feels most comfortable to you.)




©2012 DOS


The excerpts of all of the poems presented in this blog are copyright protected, as each and every poem has been copyrighted.   For a complete copy of any poem, feel free to email your request to: duvallosteennyc@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment